Thursday, September 2, 2010

See 'Mysterious Skin' And Meet My Nephew At The Same Time


What if you had strange, unsettling dreams that eventually led you to the bizarre delusion that you had been abducted by aliens? And what if that delusion led you to the painful realization that you had suffered an unspeakable childhood trauma?

And what if someone wrote a play about it, and then cast my nephew as one of the two leads? I would ask you to go see it, of course. And then, if I was so inclined, I might just call you repeatedly over the next week or so to see if you had bought your tickets.

East West Players 
presents

Mysterious Skin 

In association with the
L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center and
Center for the Pacific Asian Family.

Starring
David Huynh
Scott Keiji Takeda (<- that's him!)

Premieres on September 15 and runs through October 10
at the Henry Hwang Theater in downtown L.A.

For more information and to purchase tickets please click HERE.

Come out and see a powerful play, support local theater and see my nephew in his L.A. stage debut. Don't make me call you.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Pin It

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails