Thursday, December 8, 2011

See ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: CHIPWRECKED for FREE

My teenagers are too old for this movie, but I know many of you out there with younger kids are going to have to give in to the begging, do your parental duty and take your little charges to see ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: CHIPWRECKED. 

So why not see it for FREE? 20th Century Fox has provided 50 guaranteed seats for my readers at an advanced screening of the film this Saturday, December 10. Use the code below to download your passes and you'll be on your way. But hurry – it's first come, first served and you don't want to miss the boat. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.) 


Screening info: 
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: CHIPWRECKED
Saturday, December 10 @ 11am
AMC Burbank 16 
125 E. Palm Ave.
Burbank, CA

Click on gofobo.com/RSVP and enter code SWPMX5WV to download your passes. 

Have fun, Chipmunk fans!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  

 

Pin It

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails