Monday, May 14, 2007

I Use It Everyday: Bliss Soap Makes My Skin Soft As A Baby's Behind But Not As Smelly As One.

After checking into a hotel the first thing I do upon entering my room is scope out the bathroom amenities. Then, like any normal person would do, I spend the next few minutes figuring out how I'm going to stuff all that free shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer into my toiletry bag and then make it seem like I've used it up so housekeeping will replenish my supply the next morning.

So when we stayed at the W Hotel a couple of years ago for our anniversary I was excited to find samples of six different bliss products, all tucked into their own little case. It was like the Holy Grail of bathroom amenities! The only thing that could have been better was to discover that little case perched on George Clooney's abs while he lay sprawled on the bed, telling me I had just won the lottery.

I've been hooked on bliss lemon+sage soapy sap ever since. Not only does it make me smell good, and therefore irresistible to the opposite sex, but it makes my skin so soft that the opposite sex no longer cries out in pain when my sandpaper elbows graze his arm and makes him bleed. Now he says it was worth being tricked into distracting the maid while I slipped an extra sample case off her cart.

The stuff's not cheap, so I admit to feeling a little guilty when I've used all my money to buy a bottle instead of say, buying milk or paying the phone bill. But can a carton of milk make my skin soft as a rose petal? And what good is a phone if I can't call everyone and brag about my fragrant skin? Priorities, people!

But don't take my word for it. You can get your own sample case here. Or, for true bliss, check into the W Hotel and grab the free toiletries instead of spending ten-dollars on that can of cashews from the minibar.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

tags: | |


Pin It

1 comments:

Victoria said...

My boyfriend works at a very "high-end" gym in NYC called David Barton Gym. There are 2 locations in the city and I've been to both. The one in the upper east side has all Aveda products for everyone to use... shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, toner, moisturizer, lotion, etc. The one in Chelsea has all Bumble Bumble products. Needless to say, I only shower at the gym.

Related Posts with Thumbnails